Subscribe via Email
- Investment Services on Start Your 2014 Tax Planning Now
- Stephen in FL on 5 Myths About Real Estate Investing
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: risk
What risks are you willing to take on and what risks won’t you accept? Continue reading
The good news is that no matter what definition of risk you use, the solution to managing that risk is the same: stick to cash for short term goals in which you need the money within the next 5 years and diversify into more aggressive investments like stocks for longer term goals. Continue reading
Tweet Last week, I wrote about which investment firm is the best. (You’ll have to read the blog for the answer!) As a part of that blog, there were some questions I left unanswered. So I’ll address two of them … Continue reading
Tweet Over the last few months, the stock market has reached levels that we have not seen since before the financial crisis/Great Recession. Companies are reporting good earnings. Interest rates are low. Economists say that we are in a recovery. … Continue reading