Linda has a keen ability to bring financial planning and workplace benefits planning together to help employees maximize their benefits. She is a widely sought after public speaker specializing in workplace employee financial issues. She likes to use her vacation home down in Florida as her “landing pad” between her cross-country travels when the weather isn’t nice in Philly.
Her background includes over 25 years in the financial services industry with positions ranging from Banking to Tax Specialist to Financial Planner. She achieved the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation in 1999 and the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation in 2001.
Her favorite book is Nudge by Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein, and she tends to live by Nike’s mantra: “Just Do It.”
Some Key Life Milestones I’ve Crossed:
- Survived spouse’s failed business venture
- Went back to school for a master’s degree
- Purchased vacation home and multiple rental properties
- Made room in budget to max out 401k
- Finally stopped paying for a landline
What I’m Focused On:
- Remodeling my primary home and flipping foreclosure properties
- Building up my Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Encouraging my husband to retire early so we can be snowbirds
Years of Experience
Masters in Financial Planning, The American College
B.S. in Finance, West Chester University