Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: WebMD
My thought process for deciding when to use a “free” expert vs. paying for one comes down to the question of potential bad outcomes. Continue reading
Tweet Dental implants are becoming a common solution to missing teeth and an alternative to bridge and crown work. However, according to WebMD.com, many dental insurance plans do not cover implants. My husband, Dave, learned this the hard way when … Continue reading