Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: wardrobe
Tweet I think I have spent enough money on clothes to wear on vacations over the years to fund another week long vacation! Like many people, I am budget conscious and watch the deals like a hawk trying to get … Continue reading
Tweet I had never heard of a wardrobe capsule until last week. I’ve heard of time capsules, of course. In high school, my friend and I put together a “memories time capsule” to remember the academic, social and athletic events … Continue reading