Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: stock market
Since the market has been doing well recently and is reaching new highs, many people are worried that we’re reaching a new top and that it’s now time to cash out their winnings or at least stop putting more money in. Continue reading
In any case, maintaining true to your goals and asset allocation is a way to ride out the inevitable ups and downs of the market. Continue reading
Your investment strategy shouldn’t be based on following what everyone else is doing. Continue reading
Tweet Much to the chagrin of dentists everywhere, Tootsie Roll has been a staple of the candy business for a very long time. This article talks about the Tootsie Roll Company being a very secretive organization. (And we thought it … Continue reading