Subscribe via Email
- Investment Services on Start Your 2014 Tax Planning Now
- Stephen in FL on 5 Myths About Real Estate Investing
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: social security tax
Employees need to be aware of the effects of the expiration of the payroll tax holiday. Continue reading →
Tweet In the spirit of yuletide caroling, allow me to introduce a new song for the holidays. ♪On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me… one extra annual payment on my mortgage.
Posted on December 28, 2010 by Linda Robertson CFP®, AFC, ChFC®, Masters in Financial Planning, CEBS
Tweet Now that our politicians have finally come to a decision about the new 2011 tax law, your employees have a decision of their own to make – what will they do with the 2% raise they will see in … Continue reading →
Tweet Have you seen the news lately? The president has announced his support of an extension of the Bush-era tax cuts, but there are some other tax cuts in the fine print that may hurt your retirement. The proposed legislation … Continue reading →