Subscribe via Email
- Investment Services on Start Your 2014 Tax Planning Now
- Stephen in FL on 5 Myths About Real Estate Investing
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: reverse mortgage
Tweet Today is the first day of spring and among other things, that means many people will begin the process of buying a home. Despite the crash in the real estate market a few years ago, real estate remains a … Continue reading →
Tweet I met with someone who is preparing to retire in the next year, and we started talking about what a day in his new-styled life would look like. I asked what I thought was a simple question, “Are you … Continue reading →
Tweet It seems that every retirement planning workshop I do lately, this question rears its head. Used to be not too long ago many people didn’t know what a reverse mortgage even was (Quick definition of a Reverse Mortgage: A … Continue reading →