Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: rebalancing your portfolio
Tweet In the last few blog posts, we discussed the danger of the “greed, hope, and fear cycle” (in which people tend to earn below average returns by buying high and selling low) and some ways to overcome it by … Continue reading