Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: medicare
Consider waiting until you qualify for Medicare at age 65 before you retire. Continue reading
Tweet With the party conventions now over and the presidential election cycle in full swing, you may be wondering what the candidates’ plans might mean for you personally. Last week, we looked at how a Mitt Romney presidency could affect … Continue reading
Tweet Last week, Prudential, the 2nd largest life insurance company in the U.S., announced they were getting out of the individual long term care insurance market. Prudential isn’t the first to exit the marketplace since both Guardian Life Insurance and … Continue reading
Tweet Over the last month, most of my working hours have been spent talking to people about the reality of deciding, in a short time window, if they are going to retire in the next several months. Why? These people … Continue reading