Subscribe via Email
- Investment Services on Start Your 2014 Tax Planning Now
- Stephen in FL on 5 Myths About Real Estate Investing
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: holiday shopping
Tweet Opening gifts may be fun but opening the credit bills next month won’t be. No one wants to start off the New Year deeper in debt, but too often that’s exactly what happens. Here are some ways to survive … Continue reading
Tweet The holidays are upon us, and it is often said of gifts that it’s the thought that counts, but have you ever received a gift and said to yourself, “What were they thinking?!?” If you’re like me, you’ve spent … Continue reading
Tweet Black Friday has been a shopping tradition for many years. I remember when my son, Brian, was a baby and we were visiting my parents, he was rather fussy and was driving my father crazy. So the day after … Continue reading