Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: health care expenses
No one likes seeing their money get ripped by taxes, so take full advantage of the tax-free benefits of the HSA. Continue reading
With a few relatively easy to manage steps, you can begin to demystify the whole concept of how to take care of the cost of healthcare during your remaining working years as well as during retirement. Continue reading
Consider waiting until you qualify for Medicare at age 65 before you retire. Continue reading
Tweet It’s open enrollment season, and many employees are making the key decisions that will impact both their health coverage and tax situation for 2012. Commonly, employees are seeing higher deductibles and co-pays, but are still not maximizing their ability … Continue reading