Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: financial security
For mothers everywhere, the gift that keeps on giving beyond Mother’s Day is one of financial security and that is something that can be challenging for people who spend the majority of their time putting the interests of others first. Continue reading
Tweet On Sunday, October 30th, I ran the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC. Call it a “runner’s high,” or chalk it up to trying to distract myself from my painful feet, but I spent much of those five-plus hours … Continue reading
Tweet Question: Your research is showing the gender gap in financial knowledge is still prominent. It seems there shouldn’t be a gender gap at all these days. Shouldn’t women and men be pretty equal in their financial knowledge and overall … Continue reading