Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: financial documents
Now that spring is officially coming to an end and you’ve cleaned your closets, organized your belongings, and gotten rid of all the junk, it’s time to spring clean your finances. Continue reading
Tweet Happy April Fool’s Day! Today marks my very first day as a regular contributor to the Monday blog spot for Financial Finesse. When I was first informed of this new role, I thought it may have been some kind … Continue reading