Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: financial difficulties
Tweet Sometimes the best things in life start with a great idea or vision. Recently I have become a huge fan of the “Spotify” music service. This article talks about how the founder of Spotify wanted to create something that … Continue reading
Tweet Happy Thanksgiving! As a financial planner, I talk to a lot of people with all kinds of financial difficulties and I try to write about how to solve some of those challenges in this blog. But today is different. … Continue reading