Subscribe via Email
- Investment Services on Start Your 2014 Tax Planning Now
- Stephen in FL on 5 Myths About Real Estate Investing
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: bond funds
Tweet Every time I’ve talked with someone about their investment portfolio recently, the subject of owning bonds or bond funds has inevitably come up. Most of the time, the conversations about the fixed income (bond) portion of their accounts has … Continue reading
Tweet After my stepfather passed away, my mom started working with a local bank to manage her investments. At the time, I was living in California and it was difficult for me to help her with investment decisions. Plus, I … Continue reading
Tweet No, this isn’t an advice column for your love life that’s going to tell you, “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, blah blah blah…” Nor is this the story of a man’s hairline, because … Continue reading
Tweet A question I seem to be getting lately is how I can hedge my bond investments against a rise in interest rates. For most investors, a diversified portfolio will hold either individual bonds or more often than not, bond … Continue reading