Subscribe via Email
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
- Erik Carter on What an Accident Taught Me About Car Rental Insurance
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: banks
One of the trends that I’ve seen with people who don’t have a great credit score and who have experienced some financial setbacks is that banks don’t really want to do business with them and it’s hard for some people to open accounts at major financial institutions. Continue reading