Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: balance transfer
Here are three alternatives along with their pros and cons relative to a 401(k) loan and a couple of sites you can use to find them: Continue reading
Tweet Now that the holidays are behind us, do you find yourself carrying a few extra financial “pounds?” That is, did you put so much of your holiday shopping on plastic that you end up starting the New Year carrying … Continue reading
Tweet One of the questions I ask the attendees of my workshops is, “Where do you think interest rates will be going in the future?” The overwhelming majority state that they feel rates are going nowhere but up. Now, I … Continue reading