Subscribe via Email
- Investment Services on Start Your 2014 Tax Planning Now
- Stephen in FL on 5 Myths About Real Estate Investing
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Tag Archives: balance transfer
Tweet Now that the holidays are behind us, do you find yourself carrying a few extra financial “pounds?” That is, did you put so much of your holiday shopping on plastic that you end up starting the New Year carrying … Continue reading
Tweet One of the questions I ask the attendees of my workshops is, “Where do you think interest rates will be going in the future?” The overwhelming majority state that they feel rates are going nowhere but up. Now, I … Continue reading