Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Category Archives: Financial Planning
Here are three alternatives along with their pros and cons relative to a 401(k) loan and a couple of sites you can use to find them: Continue reading
What is the risk to losing your most valuable resource – your ability to earn an income? Continue reading
Here are some of the steps we took that you can use to give your bank accounts a much needed boost: Continue reading
So how do you prepare for your next trip to the emergency room? Continue reading
Here are some guidelines for using a Roth IRA as part of your emergency safety net: Continue reading
A Roth IRA can be an excellent retirement savings vehicle that also provides enough flexibility to be used for emergency savings. Continue reading
Whether it’s a decision you need to make or a mess you need to get out of, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) exists to help. Continue reading