Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Author Archives: Michael Smith
It’s funny but very often the restaurant business is seen as a great way to add revenue/income to a budget. Continue reading
If you invest, look at the big picture and determine your risk tolerance and asset allocation before deciding which of the myriad of investment strategies you’ll employ. Continue reading
If you can reduce expenses a bit while increasing your income, it’s almost like a double win or making twice the progress. Continue reading
On this Independence Day, I and all of the employees of Financial Finesse would like to wish you and those you love a very Happy 4th of July! Continue reading
If you’d like to get some basic starting points for your financial life, there are a few things you can do. Continue reading
If you find yourself in a situation that seems overwhelming, what can you do? Continue reading