Subscribe via Email
- Investment Services on Start Your 2014 Tax Planning Now
- Stephen in FL on 5 Myths About Real Estate Investing
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Author Archives: Linda Robertson
My daughter-in-law is not alone in her confusion about college savings plans. Continue reading
Get out and enjoy a national park for free this weekend. Continue reading
Simple preventative measures taken now can go a long way to preserving your perennials – saving you lots of money over the long term by not having to replace plantings. Continue reading
So whether you are young or old, as you make plans for your own spring break, consider checking out a visit to the Grapefruit League. Continue reading
April 2nd is National Employee Benefits Day and this year’s focus for the IFEPB is to increase awareness of the retirement crisis. Continue reading
If you’re planning on taking advantage of the housing recovery by listing your home for sale this spring, remember that you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Continue reading
What’s the cost of not taking care of your teeth? Continue reading
Just make sure you don’t overlook some of the following items that could increase your tax refund: Continue reading