Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Author Archives: Greg Ward
Don’t wait for a close encounter before you plan for long-term care. Continue reading
See if you can identify with any of the following biases: Continue reading
In the end, good things come to those who are patient. Continue reading
There are at least three negative outcomes that can occur when we suffer from loss aversion. Continue reading
The argument for using this type of approach rather than a human advisor goes something like this: if an investment portfolio using fundamental investment strategies can be implemented automatically with a computer, then why pay for human involvement? Continue reading
While it hasn’t always been a bed of roses, here are some things that we have done to make life together more tolerable: Continue reading
So how do you prepare for your next trip to the emergency room? Continue reading