Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.
Author Archives: Erik Carter
These steps have saved me some money and probably helped me lose a few pounds too. Continue reading
So let’s look at the pros and cons of some common options. Continue reading
Having a good credit score doesn’t have to be difficult. Continue reading
Here are three alternatives along with their pros and cons relative to a 401(k) loan and a couple of sites you can use to find them: Continue reading
Rather than to low-interest bonds and cash, why not shift towards high-yielding dividend stocks and real estate? Continue reading
Whether the benefits outweigh the costs in the long run is yet to be seen but they can be a lower cost way of trying to outperform the traditional indexes. Continue reading
What should you look for in choosing an index fund? Continue reading