Happy New Year! A typical tradition is to set New Year’s resolutions to improve our health, wealth, and happiness. According to www.USA.gov, some of the most common financial resolutions include managing debt and saving money. Share your own resolutions for 2013 by leaving a comment.
- Kathleen Donoghue on 8 Home Buying Mistakes to Avoid
- Alex on Retirement Saving Strategies: Going Beyond Your 401(k)
- AJ Evans on Will Social Security Be Around For Your Retirement?
- Candace on How to Get Free Money With Just a Few Minutes of Your Time
- Alex on Understand the Facts About Target-Date Funds
Ask Your Question to a Financial Planner
Send us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About Us
Financial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Try out for our elite team of planners.