Happy New Year! A typical tradition is to set New Year’s resolutions to improve our health, wealth, and happiness. According to www.USA.gov, some of the most common financial resolutions include managing debt and saving money. Share your own resolutions for 2013 by leaving a comment.
Linda RobertsonCFP®, AFC, ChFC®, Masters in Financial Planning, CEBS
Subscribe via Email
- Denise on A Tale of Two “Potential” Vacations
- Chris on Welcome to the Financial Finesse Book Club
- Greg Ward on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Philip G on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Barbara Richards on Is the iPad Really Worth It or Just a Waste of Money?
Ask Your Question to a Financial PlannerSend us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About UsFinancial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?Try out for our elite team of planners.