Happy New Year! A typical tradition is to set New Year’s resolutions to improve our health, wealth, and happiness. According to www.USA.gov, some of the most common financial resolutions include managing debt and saving money. Share your own resolutions for 2013 by leaving a comment.
- john hayes on Why I Max Out My Health Savings Account (And You Should Too)
- Matt @financial wellness on Some Things to Think About In the New Year
- John McFarland on 7 Reasons NOT To Roll Your Retirement Plan into an IRA
- bemoneyaware on What Risks Are You Willing to Take?
- Thomas Rockford on Is Life Insurance a Good Investment?
Ask Your Question to a Financial Planner
Send us a question that you'd like answered on this blog.
Read What Others Are Saying About Us
Financial Finesse in the news.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Try out for our elite team of planners.